This is the The Mule. Basicly a dozer with wheels because we have no tracks yet. The model used is from tf3dm.com and it has been modified a bit to be used in ST. It has a range of wheels to choose from and a list of addons to use such as the skid addon which is good for logging. You can attach a 6 or 12 meter log to the dozer.
Now upgraded to the latest_stable with the following things done:
– Added Kraz, Ural and Zil tires.
– Fixed the two logs (thanks LKT 81 mod)
– Tuned it to be permanent 6wd
– Added kraz spare tire rack
– Made cabin to be not available when kraz spare is installed
– Made trailers depend on installing the hitch (Thanks Marijn!)
– Added resized K700 wheels. Resizing done by Gabe 2.0
KarolisMar 22, 2015 1:43 pm
Any tested this in multiplayer?
MADPOWERApr 04, 2015 2:27 pm
So cool….would be nice to see it pull that trailer with big log….
even better just big log without trailer:))))
pull,pull pull 🙂
MADPOWERApr 04, 2015 2:34 pm
:)accually it does pull logs cool:)
MADPOWERApr 04, 2015 2:43 pm
Hi guys…welcome báck:)
what cool mod so much in game spirit…
to the guy who tested it:that is not vehicle to climb with trailers that is more to drag in straigh terrain:)))
perhaps small container only 2 garage points,and this surelly deserve diferent engine sound…something more like tatra 148 sound
even so one of most coolest mod