Main features of the mod game:
– Current supported version: Spintires MudRunner version 18.03.06. Also some older versions are supported.
– Manager mods, the ability to disable / enable the signed mods of the workshop.
– New system of mods support. Ability to connect additional language files. The system of localization of mods in the workshop.
– Support for tracked vehicles, in MudRunner has not been completed yet, correct operation is not guaranteed.
– Increased the size of the physical world – allows you to play on maps larger than 1x1km.
– You can disable the checking of game files.
– Synchronization of light machines in multiplayer.
– Added a patched version of MudRunner4GbPatched.exe, allows the application to use up to 4GB of memory instead of 2GB, resolves some problems with game relegation on maps with a large number of third-party objects and also on larger maps.
Main features of the mod editor
– Current supported version: Spintires Mudrunner – Editor Beta version 18.03.06. The version of the editor from the old Spintires is also supported.
– Removed restrictions on the size of the map when creating a new one. But at the moment with large sizes there are bugs, including possible errors with a lack of memory.
– Improved calculation of heights (you can make steeper slopes).
– Some interface improvements (no error message is displayed (writes only in the log), etc.)
– Added patched version of SpinTiresEditor4GbPatched.exe, allows using the application up to 4GB of memory instead of 2GB.
– You can install the mod in any folder, except the folder of the game / editor itself.
– To connect the mod, specify in the settings folder of the installed game / editor (for example “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Spintires: MudRunner \”).
– If there are problems when copying files mod – run launcher with administrator rights or manually copy files from the Install folder, at least d3d9.dll.
– The game starts as usual from the stim, the “launch” button in the launcher is not necessary.
– Mod settings are in the settings menu of the game itself.
– Additional. functions in the multiplayer (winch, developer tools, spa locators, etc.) are included only if SpintiresMod is installed on the game server and he uses them himself (the “enable additional functions” checkbox is enabled).
The connection of ReShade as “d3d9.dll” does not work correctly and the FPS goes through. Rename your ReShade to “dxgi.dll”, it will connect directly, the FPS drawdowns should disappear. There is no need to specify any paths to ReShade in the SpintiresMod settings.
Source via Steam