The site has been dormant for a while but we are about ready to start firing on all cylinders once again. Stand by for a bunch of maps and mods to be uploaded in the coming weeks.
Installing Maps on Spintires: MudRunner follows roughly the same process that it always has. It is not very difficult and requires little computer/coding knowledge as I have compiled a file that you can drag into the Spintires: MudRunner root folder.
Below is the file for basic installation of MudRunner Maps. Simply drag the contents of the zipped folder into the Spintires: Mudrunner root folder and you will be ready to start installing maps:
For the new people to Spintires: Mudrunner here is the way I navigate to the MudRunner root folder.
- Open up Steam
- Once steam has opened navigate to the Library tab
- Then find Spintires:MudRunner in the list on the left hand side
- Right click and select properties
- Once in Properties click Local Files
- Then click Browse Local Files. This will open up the Spintires: MudRunner root folder.
This is when you will use the Spintires Setup.zip folder you downloaded.
- Open up the Spintires Setup.zip and copy all contents inside and paste into Spintires: MudRunner root folder
Now we are done! Time to test out if this worked.
- Download a MudRunner Map – Preferably from Spintires.nl 🙂
- Drag into Maps folder in Spintires: MudRunner root folder.
- Open game and play on map!
If you are have issues please leave a comment.