Got asked how to add maps to Spin Tires. And made a quick how-to with pictures because they say more then words etc etc
- Go to Spintires.nl and click on Map in the menu. Click twice to open the map section or choose the name of a map maker.
- Choose a map you want to download and click on either the title or map image.
- Then on the map page scroll down the pretty screenshots and click on the green arrow.
- Then watch while it downloads.
- Go to your browser and unzip the file. I suggest you either use 7zip or WinRar. Then go to the folder and copy the two map files.
- Now go to wherever you installed Spin Tires and open the Media folder followed by the Levels folder. Place the two files in that folder.
- Now when you open the game it will show the map in the map menu. Don’t load to many maps, the map menu does not have a scroll option. To have that use SpinTires Plus by Localhost.
(Visited 1 times, 32 visits today)